Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Roosevelt's "Fellowship of the Do-ers"

Theodore Roosevelt is more than just a face on Mt. Rushmore. Watch my (home made) video to see what I learned about how he overcame physical challenges as a child, and learned a life lesson that took him all the way to the presidency. This is part of my series of videos called "Inspiration from Famous People in History." You can view them all (including this one, if you're having trouble connecting to it here) on my website's video pages.
****************************************
Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please consider sharing it.
Join the Facebook Group Urban Nomad for insight, videos, questions to ponder and much more.
For a complete list of life coaching services including one-on-one telephone coaching and online interactive e-courses, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...