|Non-perishables and other necessities|
- Wrote blog posts and other social media
- Contacted people who were scheduled for one-on-one coaching sessions early in the week
- Made other arrangements for plans with friends
- Confirmed the cancellation of a Rodgers and Hammerstein show I was supposed to sing in
- Picked up batteries, a flashlight and a radio from my storage unit
- Bought non-perishable food items
Of course all storms are unpredictable. Now that it's over, I realize that my area was spared and my thoughts are with others who are still recovering. Yet, at least the "storm" didn't start early for me with a flurry of rushing through necessary errands before things were sold out or the transit system shut down (as it did at noon on Saturday). I also didn't cross that line into living from a place of fear by over-preparing, which we've all seen someone do. I calmly used the information I had to prepare the best I could, and trusted that I could handle whatever unexpected things came my way.
The best part of the storm for me: I had time to create a whole new webinar: "Smooth Travels: 10 Essentials you must pack for the Journey to your Next Big Goal." Join me for a free 60-minute webinar this Thursday, September 1 at 6 pm PDT / 9 pm EDT.
Want these blog posts delivered right to you email inbox? Sign up on my website!
Is it time to pursue your life-long goal or to make a creative and lasting impact on your organization? I can help you make a map to your goal through one-on-one coaching by phone or email and interactive eCourses.
Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post or my coaching giveaway? Please forward it in it's entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.