Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Plan Ahead to Have Your Work Done Early

Several times throughout a given week, things happen that make me say, "That would make a good blog post." And then I take a picture with my phone, partly as a photo for the blog and partly to remind myself of the idea. Then, when I sit down to do a batch of blog posts such as Tuesday Travel Tips, all of the photos are right there in my phone, ready to go. The system works well, right up until I get behind and have to do the Tuesday Travel Tip in the wee hours of a Tuesday morning, (and by wee I mean that only 9 of my 870 Facebook friends are currently logged in), and I just downloaded a "required" update for my phone, and in the process the phone forgot how to connect to the internet, and I can no longer email the photos from my phone to my blog.

And so, dear readers, that is how it came to pass that I am posting a Tuesday Travel Tip with no photo. I'm sorry. I promise I have all sorts of great photos waiting on my phone, which I will send to this blog for future Tuesday Travel Tips. I never would have even had to admit this small technical difficulty if I'd made sure that I'd worked further ahead on the Tuesday Travel Tips instead of waiting to do this only hours before it's "due."

Plan ahead to have your work done, so that things continue to run as smoothly as possible, even when something unexpected happens.
***
Stay organized with your time, space, money (and blog posts!). Now is the time to make a change. Get started with this eCourse, Organize, which starts today and runs for 4 weeks.

Want personalized coaching? Find out more about one-on-one coaching by email or phone.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...