Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: How to Prepare for Laundry on the Road

Do you ever go away long enough that you have to do laundry? If you're able to make it to a laundromat they may sell single "servings" of detergent, but if you end up doing laundry in a hotel or campground you may not be so lucky. Enter one of my favorite inventions: 3-in-1 laundry sheets. Purex makes sheets that are detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets all in one. I love the efficiency. I carry a few in a Ziplock along with my Shout Color Catchers in case I have to mix colors in a small load on the road. That way I have my laundry needs covered without either a liquid or a powder that could potentially open up in transit and get all over everything in my suitcase.

Yes, there are a lot of brand names in today's post. No, they're not paying me to say this. I just pass it along as a public service because I've done the research and I have found what works. Go for the brand names, it's worth it on this issue.
***
Big news coming up next week regarding new types of coaching and coaching session giveaways! All the details will be revealed first on the Urban Nomad Facebook Page. Become a fan today!

Want these blog posts delivered right to you email inbox? Sign up on my website

My goal this summer is to coach 25 new clients! Find out more about one-on-one coaching by phone or email and interactive eCourses.

Do you know someone who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in it's entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...