Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

An organizational tip for travel

People often ask me how I live out of a suitcase. It is very difficult to live out of a fully packed suitcase. That's why I don't do it. I travel with a collapsible cloth bin. I keep clothes in the suitcase and other things (toiletries, books, electronics, shoes) in the cloth bin. The bin is sufficiently large and yet folds flat into the bottom of my carryon. Containing everything in the bin not only helps me to not lose things, it creates a more organized living space.

Even when you are not traveling or living in someone else's space, contain the little things that create clutter in your living space. A more organized space allows you to be creative in your space, with a better energy flow. Plus, you won't waste time looking for things. What you're looking for is right there in the bin.

******************************************

Need help getting organized? Contact Dawn to set up a coaching session.
Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please consider forwarding it.
Join the Facebook Group Urban Nomad for insight, videos, questions to ponder and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...