Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Giving more out of thankfulness for those I serve

"I just want you to know that your blog continues to inspire and make me look at things differently." - Kristine, MBA in Human Resources

"I just had to tell you that your latest blog post was not only very well written but very true and meaningful.  I hope it caused others to pause and reflect." - Karl, Social Worker

I want to take a moment to thank all of the faithful readers of my blog, whether or not you have ever sent me feedback. Without you, I may as well write in a private journal each day. With you, I am motivated, inspired, and constantly thinking about what might help you in the future. For that, I am very grateful.

Because I am always thinking about new ways to help you, I have created a whole new way to offer coaching: interactive online e-courses. They are an economical, effective way to improve your life on your own schedule. Each e-course meets for four weeks and includes
  • videos of me and other experts
  • worksheets to download
  • discussion questions and challenges
  • online interaction with me and other participants.
I created these courses with my blog's audience in mind, although I encourage you to invite new people to our conversation if you believe they will benefit. The first session has two courses to chose from: 
  1. Personalize: Who are you created to be?
  2. Organize: How can you create more order in your life?
I will add more courses throughout the spring. For now, let's start with these and see what we think. Yes, the first time through the technology might be rough, but the content is solid and came easily as I created these sessions. I am excited about what they each have to offer and can't wait to get started. Please join me. Find out more and sign up at my website.
*******************************************
Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please share it with them. 


Who do you need to thank for your success? Thank them today.


What more can you offer to those you serve? Find a way to offer more today.


To receive these blog posts in your Facebook news feed, "like" Urban Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...