Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Travel Tip Tuesday: Distinguish Between Similar Containers

Although I travel almost nonstop, I haven't included travel tips in this blog on a consistent basis. Thus, I have declared Tuesdays to be Travel Tip Tuesday.

When I travel for less than a week, I don't check a bag and I generally don't want too many liquids with me to fit into the plastic bag for airport security. The liquids involved in my face cleaning system come in these convenient sample sizes that I use for travel. I can make each sample last a few days, but reading the fine print to distinguish between the three steps can be a challenge early in the morning before I put in my contacts. I have solved this dilemma by cutting the top of each one in a different pattern: a wave to wash, a diagonal line down to cut down impurities with toner, and a smooth straight line for smooth moisturizer.

***************************************
 Join the Facebook Group Urban Nomad for insight, videos, questions to ponder and much more.

Do you know someone who might benefit from this blog post? Please consider forwarding it.

If you are ready to get your life in order, check out the coaching services that I offer, including online interactive e-courses and one-on-one telephone coaching.

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea. Came by your blog via BlogFrog and 'liked' your FB page. Some great ideas and thoughts here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Corinne! I am glad that you liked my blog and found it helpful. Welcome to my Urban Nomad community!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...