Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Bring Your Power Source

It is the rare hotel, airport, bus, train or rest stop that has enough power sources. In this era of laptops, phones, iPods, Kindles, and in my case, a space heater, more things need power than can generally be charged while on the road. I travel with a small power strip that comes in handy all the time. This one only has three plugs, which is perfect for me, but others may need even more plugs. (And just in case you're wondering, the TSA has never questioned my possession of so many cords in my carry-on. They always questions my tap shoes, but never my power strip.)

***

Learn proven, scientific methods to set and reach your lifelong goals. The next round of $59 Online Interactive e-courses starts TODAY, Tuesday, May 3 and runs for four weeks.

Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please consider forwarding it.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...