Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

I don't want to brag ...

... so I have others do it for me. I was so honored to be chosen by Tara Joyce for her April Innerpreneur Spotlight!

That's right, I'm an innerpreneur. Tara defines an innerpreneur as an entrepreneur who use their business to find personal fulfillment (creatively, spiritually, emotionally) and create social change. Surf on over to read my spotlight, and spend some time on her site to find out more about innerpreneurs.

Thank you for joining me on this journey!

***

Learn proven, scientific methods to set and reach your lifelong goals. The next round of $59 Online Interactive e-courses starts TOMORROW, Tuesday, May 3 and runs for four weeks.

Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please consider forwarding it.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...