Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

$59 Online Interactive eCoaching Starts March 15

Sometimes you start a journey because you know that it's the best way to get to a desirable destination. Other times you start a journey unsure where it will take you.

When I started to offer online interactive eCoaching in February, I had a general idea where each course would lead. I had created a rough syllabus for the four weeks of daily blog posts that would be the content of the course. However, each course was deeply influenced by the participants, who also took this journey without a clear idea of where it would lead. We shared touching stories, humorous comments, creative challenges, and honest personal exploration. Here's what one participant wrote about her experience in one of the courses. Another participant wrote,
This has been a fascinating journey. I am surprised by how much I look forward to each new day's assignment, and at how the prospect of others reading what I write motivates me and encourages me to continue.
And that's just two of the many positive comments I received. Yes, there are things to improve, and I'll improve those things as I do it all again.

I'd like to include you in the journey. Join our community for either "Personalize: Explore Who You Were Created to Be" or "Organize: Create Inner and Outer Order."I can't guarantee where you'll end up, but I can guarantee that it will be a fruitful journey. Find out more and sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...