Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Musings: Not a Match

{Photo credit: http://fortheluls.com/tag/bank/}
My bank decided to join the crowd and charge a fee to customers who do not have a paycheck automatically deposited into their account. This was a clear sign to me that they no longer want small business owners or freelancers as customers. I went in to close the account. They were very polite and tried to keep my business, but I told them we just weren't a match anymore.

I don't pretend to know what they need to do to stay in business, but they sent a clear message to me. I am no longer who they want as a customer. Sometimes there is no need to get angry or fight. Just recognize that you are no longer a match and move on.

***
Need to sort out whether you are a match? Take action with one-on-one coaching. Start with one session, or invest in a package.

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...