Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

January 1: it's just a date, made up of numbers, arbitrarily picked on the calendar. In some ways, nothing changes on January 1.

But I love it. I make changes on January 1, just because I can.

I love all sorts of new starts, and I'll take whatever type is given to me. I get a new start as an Urban Nomad each time I settle into a new place for an extended stay. I get a new start when I begin a relationship with a new coaching client. I even get a new start when I get something as small as a haircut. I still honor the new start that September brings, just because the beginning of the school year was a new start for me for so many years.

So for me, New Year's Eve is a new start. I appreciate the chance to look back at what I've accomplished, new friends I have made, and other things that have changed. I also get to look forward and dream about what could happen in the coming year, and then evaluate which dreams really fit who I am and what I'm going to do to make them come true. Dreams without action go nowhere, but dreams coupled with action have taken me to so many places, both expected and unexpected.

As I say on my webinars, I live and work completely within my passions and I believe that you can too. Let's talk about how. You could start with a 2012 Super Strategic Map Making Sessions: New Year's Resolution Edition one-on-one or via group webinar or a 4-week interactive eCourse that starts January 3 or a series of private coaching sessions. In whatever way we connect, it's time to get started.
***
Get started on a year of personal development with a 4-week interactive eCourse that starts this Tuesday! Explore the topics of Personalize, Organize and Realize with a group of like-minded people.

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...