Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Surround Yourself

(Walking with the runners)
I am not a runner. Not at all. I even leave early whenever I need to go somewhere so that I don't have to rush, because rushing feels too close to running. I always say that I'll run if something is chasing me, which really doesn't happen very often.

Last week I walked along a promenade among runners. And I almost wanted to run.

This weekend I read a lot of updates from people who ran the New York City marathon. And I almot wanted to run.

I will continue to get my exercise in other ways, but while I was surrounded by runners I wanted to run.

If you have trouble motivating yourself to go somewhere new, surround yourself with people who are going where you are going. Simply being near them will help.
***
Get where you need to got through one-on-one coaching by phone or email.

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...