Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The completion of my goal and how to reach yours

(Source: http://www.momsbookshelf.com)
Please allow me a bit of celebration in the blog today: this is my 100th post of 2011! Woo hoo! Why does it matter? Well, 100 is always a fun number to celebrate. It's also a great milestone on which to celebrate one of my 2011 goals. You see, in 2010 I posted 45 times the entire year, so I set a goal to post twice as often in 2011. I've more than accomplished that, with six weeks to spare. I also love that I did this while also writing 75 separate, high-content blog posts for my e-courses, which I launched earlier this year (another goal checked off the list, which included the opportunity to e-coach lots of new people).

So what's next? Well, you may have noticed my little announcement yesterday on Facebook, Twitter and in the footer of this blog. I'm taking Urban Nomad Life Coaching on the road with Super Strategic Map Making! So far, I'm setting up live, in-person sessions in Denver, Minneapolis, and New York City with more places to come. I've designed a 1-2 hour session to really jump start your goals or give you a head start on your 2012 New Year's Resolution. In this individual coaching session we'll define your goal, create strategies to overcome potential barriers, create ways to help you stay motivated, and make a step-by-step "map" to your "destination." Don't worry if you're not in one of the cities where I'm offering this: I'm also offering it via webcam worldwide. I can't wait to get started next week in Denver!
***
Set up your appointment to get a jump start on your next goal or your 2012 resolution with the all-new Super Strategic Map Making Session - live in person or via webcam! It's the structure, strategy and momentum that you need to get started.

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...