Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Make a Video

How do you remember your travels? Sometimes I make my own travel videos, some of which you can view here. My latest travels have taken me across the country and back in time to St. Louis in 1903, by way of Florida. I know, it makes no sense geographically, but I'm playing Mrs. Anna Smith in a production of "Meet Me in St. Louis" at a dinner theater in Florida. Watch the video to meet some of the other characters, see the beautiful costumes, hear one of our suggested rewrites for the script, and even get a back stage glimpse of the "snow."(If you have trouble making the player work here, just click the link below the video to view it on Vimeo).


Backstage at Meet me in St. Louis from Dawn Trautman on Vimeo.
***
Get a jump start on your next goal or your 2012 resolution with the all-new Super Strategic Map Making Session - live in person or via webcam! It's the structure, strategy and momentum that you need to get started.

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...