Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Musing: Creative Remix

{Book Release cabaret, photo by Nathan Lind}
You may have read that I wrote a book. (I wrote a book! You can buy it here.) I knew that I wanted to do a book release party of some sort, but I wasn't sure exactly what that would be. Then one day, going about the mundane business of my day, I suddenly knew what it needed to be: a cabaret of show tunes on the themes in the book. And thus the Urban Nomad Life Coach Cabaret and Book Release Party was born.

Yesterday, less than a month after having the idea, I had the world premiere of the event. Things can happen quickly if they are a creative remix of things you have done in the past. All of the months and years of writing, singing, coaching and creating events all came together. It also doesn't hurt that I had a team of amazing people offer to help in many and various ways. It was so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again in New York on May 7 and potentially other places.

How can you "remix" some of the things with which you are gifted into something new, exciting and life giving?
***
To read a curated collection of posts from this blog plus other writings of mine, check out my new book, "Urban Nomad USA: Travel Sized Life Coaching for Journeys of All Sorts" now available for purchase! Better yet, get a signed copy at the book release cabaret in New York City, or contact Dawn to do the cabaret with your organization in May or August, 2012.

Don't miss another blog post! Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know an intelligent, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...