Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: A Place to Hang Your Hat

Today's Tuesday Travel Tip is somewhat more useful for hosts of house guests than the travelers themselves: Put a hook on the back of the door of the guest room (or whatever room becomes a guest room). A hook is mega-useful for things such as wet towels or hanging out clothing that may have gotten crinkled in transit. Such a tiny, simple thing makes all the difference.

Tip for the traveler: don't forget what you hung on the hook! Be sure nothing gets left behind!



My goal is to help 25 new clients reach their goals by the end of the summer! So far I'm at 6. Who's next? Sign up for the next round of $59 Online Interactive e-courses before the price goes up to $75 on July 1 or find out more about one-on-one coaching by email or phone.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

2 comments:

  1. Totally right about the hook. So much better than placing wet towels on the bed post or the floor! On the other hand I have "lost" quite a few sweaters that way...

    ~ The Tuckerbag ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always that danger, isn't there? I often put a note on my bag to remind myself what I need to gather before I leave.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...