Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Lock It

I have a lock on my storage unit that requires a key. It would be a Very Big Deal to lock the key inside. Not life-changing, but definitely annoying. Thus, whenever I unlock the lock, I open the door and relock the lock with the door open. This makes it impossible to lock the key inside. To close the door, I have to locate the key, unlock the lock again, thread it through the hole in the door, and then shut it. I always have the key in my hand when I close the door, ensuring that I will never accidentally lock the key inside.

***

Do you know someone who would benefit from this blog post? Please consider forwarding it.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

The next round of $59 Online Interactive e-courses start April 28 and run for four weeks. Plan now to explore who you were created to be, create order in your world, or live your bucket list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...