Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

The blog is moving!

Hello to all of my faithful Blogger followers! I'm excited to report that my business is growing and changing at such a pace that I explored all new ways of creating my online presence. As part of that, I recently moved my blog so that it can be more integrated with my main website. There are all sorts of technical reasons to move it that I won't go into here. The move was quite a project and I learned a lot. Of course I wrote about it for today's post, which you can read at the new site, http://www.dawntrautman.com/urbannomadusa.

The only sad news about integrating my blog with my main website is that it will no longer be here at Blogger for you to read in your reader. I feel a bit like I'm leaving a community, but I'll still be stopping by to read your blogs and comment from time to time. I certainly don't want to loose contact with you either, so please come join me over at http://www.dawntrautman.com/urbannomadusa. You'll see a few ways to subscribe in the sidebar of the new blog. I even have a link to my Pinterest page (just for fun) and my Vimeo channel (because I love to make videos). By the way, all of your favorite posts from the past are migrated over there, too, so the history is not lost as I make room for the future.

The new blog home is only part of what's next for me and my business as a life coach. I can truly say that I can hardy wait to see what challenges and opportunities are around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...