Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Don't Wrap the Presents

I realize at this late date you may have already bought your presents. If you are not hosting the festivities at your home, don't wrap the presents. Wrapped presents don't travel well. If you're flying, you may be searched and the TSA will unwrap your presents. Even if you drive or take the train to your destination, the stress of travel may compromise the perfect bow that you placed on the gift. Save yourself the trouble and bring wrapping paper and ribbon with you, and wrap when you arrive.

Better yet, acquire the gifts when you arrive. That's what I do. I know a few places to shop near the homes of each of my family members, so I plan what to get, arrive a couple days early, and get the presents when I arrive. That way, I can travel as light as possible during the busy holiday season.
***
Here's a present that travels well: a Super Strategic Map Making Session - live in person or via webcam! It's the structure, strategy and momentum that you need to get started. Available for you or as a gift certificate for someone else!

Don't want to miss another blog post? Sign up on my website to have them delivered by email or become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook to see them in your news feed.

Do you know a smart, creative, spiritually-minded person who might be interested in this blog post? Please forward it in its entirety, compliments of Dawn Trautman, Urban Nomad. Copyright, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...