Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Travel Tip: Drink More Water

For eight years I had a job that involved taking groups of teenagers on cross country trips to do service projects. (And you think you have a lot of variables in your travel plans .... )  I found that many problems could be solved by drinking more water.

"I'm thirsty."
"Drink more water."

"I'm tired."
"Drink more water."

"I have a headache."
"Drink more water."

"I have a cramp in my side."
"Drink more water."

"I'm hot."
"Drink more water."

It got to a point in which a junior high girl came to me and said, "Suzy is driving me crazy. [Long pause. Short sigh.] I know, drink more water."

You never know what will happen on the road. Be prepared for it. Drink more water.
***
Learn proven, scientific methods to know yourself better, understand how your thoughts influence the world around you, and reach your lifelong goals. The next round of $59 Online Interactive e-courses starts July 12 and runs for four weeks. Can't wait? Find out more about one-on-one coaching by email or phone.

Did you miss last Tuesday's travel tip? It was in this newsletter.

Don't miss another Urban Nomad blog post! Become a fan of Urban Nomad on Facebook or visit the blog to sign up for email updates in the upper left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...